Friday, July 22, 2016

Featured Designer: Melissa Lane

 

Melissa Lane is back today sharing some inspiration!


Hi! Melissa Lane here again! I'm happy to be back for my third week as CASology's Featured Designer. Today, I'd like to dedicate my post to my father, Paul Freeman Thibodeau, who is an incredibly gifted artist. 

Here's one of his paintings.



Thanks, Dad. I love you. Your tender heart, love for your family and beautiful talent are all inspirational to me. 

So today, I thought that I'd share some of my drawing, painting and and maybe a little bit of my "getting messy" with you.

Here is one of my more Clean And Simple sketched and painted cards.

I hope you will drop by my blog post and that all the messy-inkiness won’t rock your "CAS world" too much! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I LOve your dedication to your fantastically talented Dad! LOve the little pansy, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete