Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 187: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions! 

  Kymona had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #187 and here is her selection:

I love everything about Rachel's card!!  The colors are amazing and her ferris wheel is just the perfect size to match her sentiment.  I can see it spinning in the distance.  The round edges are a perfect symmetry.

Congrats, Rachel!!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!

Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Be sure to stop back in an hour for challenge #188!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you for choosing my card! What a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the mention.
    Congrats to the winner Rachel and the other mentions.
    Fabulous work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Judy for the honorable mention!! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Melissa, for the honorable mention! :) Congratulations everyone! Much a beautiful group of cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ardyth for the honorable mention!! I am so excited my head is spinning!! Promise I won't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspiration! Thanks so much, Jacquie, for the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Rachel! Definitely had you picked as a winner...your card is stunning! Thanks so much for choosing my card Deirdre..always puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all of the winners and Tracey.....THANKS for choosing my card!! So so excited!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for mentioning my card! Congratulations to Rachel and all HMs!

    ReplyDelete