Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The New CASology Design Team!

We'd like to introduce to you the new CASology design team!  With over twenty-five applicants, we had some tough decisions to make!  We're happy to announce the new CASology design team!


You're seeing some familiar faces as well as not two, but three new ones!  We'd like to introduce to you...


Deidre 
 

Can I just say, “Mind. Blown!” I'm Deidre (last name Payne) and I’m beyond thrilled to join CASology and this fantastic host of card artists. I currently live in Hampton, VA and work as a pharmacy manager. I create at all hours of the day and night, and my doggies (Scribble and Wifi) sit at my feet and make me hop around them to get to all my supplies. Teaching, sharing, collaborating, and meeting new crafters are passions of mine. I started with paper crafts in 2011, dabbling in scrapbooking. The whirlwind of the crafting world snatched me up and I just went with it. I love graphic designs and bright colors; the unexpected; and lots of techniques, but a CAS result. I hope to bring you some sparks of inspiration here at CASology and be inspired by you as well!





I am so excited to be joining the CASology Design Team and working alongside these extremely talented and inspiring card makers. I came to card making through scrapbooking and was immediately hooked when I discovered the online challenge world and blogging. Although I've played with a few different styles, CAS is what I love most. Long ago I worked in the corporate HR world but for the last 18 years I have stayed at home with our daughter (18) and son (17) and been lucky enough to make moves with my husband's career that have taken us from Vancouver to Seattle to paradise.





I am thrilled to join the CASology team in 2016. Since I was a little girl, I’ve been a fan of pretty stationery, colorful paper, and art supplies so it was wonderful to find this hobby of card making and paper crafting 4 years ago. I started making cards out of necessity but once I got messy playing around with stamps and inks I couldn’t stop. I’m from NJ and am blessed with a wonderful husband and three daughters very supportive of my creative outlet. Nothing makes me happier than to see my girls pull out the scrapbooks on their own just to see their photos and read their stories or to put a pretty handmade card in the mail. I am humbled to be amongst this group of creative crafters who have inspired me on many occasions and look forward to spreading the love of all things CAS.



Please give each and every one of them a warm welcome!  We're so excited to have them joining the team and look forward to the inspiration they provide in the months ahead!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, ladies! Thrilled to have you all on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to all the new members of our team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies! Looking forward to see what inspirations all of you create weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome aboard! So happy to have you on the team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome team, awesome newbies - two fantastic 'new to me' crafters, and one I follow, and adore!! Congratulations to all! I'm looking forward to all your fantastic inspiration as I play along in 2016!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, ladies! Looking forward to lots of crafty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the new designers, looking forward to see their inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team ladies, I am looking forward to creating with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations ladies! Can't wait to see your creation. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ladies! It's going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete