Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 67: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Jen had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #67 and here is the card she selected:

WINNER:  Bev
Bev's adorable lasso, country plaid and twangy sentiment totally stole my heart!

Congratulations, Bev!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog:
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!  Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs: 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning for Challenge #68!

3 comments:

  1. Gillian - thank you so much for picking my card - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the HM Maureen - what a nice start to the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jen for choosing my "lasso" card as this week's winning entry. There were so many wonderful cards for this past week's Cue card, and I'm honored (and terribly thrilled) that my little card was chosen. Congrats to all the HMs too! I'm delighted to be among all these wonderful cards. Bev

    ReplyDelete