Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 61: Weekly Winners!

It's time to announce our Weekly Winner and Honorable Mentions!

Meghan had the honor of selecting the Winner for Week #61 and here is the card she selected: 

WINNER: LeAnne

LeAnne's gorgeous inking made the perfect background for her silhouette stamp!  White space doesn't have to be white!

Congratulations, LeAnne!

Below is a winner's badge to proudly display on your blog: 
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the Honorable Mentions chosen by the rest of the design team:


Congratulations to all of you!  Here is a badge to proudly display on your blogs:
 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to stop back tomorrow morning for Challenge #62!
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun challenge with so many great entries. Thank you for the honorable mention:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you SO much!!! I will display my badge proudly! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card Rosemary! :-) congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo!! Thank you for choosing my card Jen, some really lovely cards again this week, I am in good company, well done everyone! :D x

    ReplyDelete